We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

le blanc- questions for vacation need to book today

New York
Level Contributor
94 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
le blanc- questions for vacation need to book today

We were going to Aruba last week but had to cancel due to working in an area where the hurricane hit NY we couldn't go. Now planning ot get away next weekend so planning quick. How is the beach here? Does the pool get sun during the day? Appreciate all feedback. Thanks!!

1. Re: le blanc- questions for vacation need to book today

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 06 December 2012, 18:05
New York
Level Contributor
94 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: le blanc- questions for vacation need to book today

Thanks! DO you know anything about Beloved? Was also looking at that- seems to be rated well on TA. Just concerned about food options. Thanks!

upstate NY
Level Contributor
475 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: le blanc- questions for vacation need to book today

Sorry never been. I know I'm usually not satisfied unless it's a high end resort. Love leBlanc and for a bit less money Sun Palace.

Pascagoula...
Level Contributor
117 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: le blanc- questions for vacation need to book today

Leblanc is very, very nice! The guy at the door is fabulous and always has smile and welcomes you. Fast check in, the butlers unpacking your clothes was a treat, and OMG the food is the best! We stayed on the 7th floor and saved to be able to stay in a Gov. Suite that was worth every buck! If I go back, I'll ask for the Honeymoon because it's good as well. They take good care of you!

New York
Level Contributor
94 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: le blanc- questions for vacation need to book today

Last- I'm seeing people saying no balcony but on the site to book it says honey and deluxe have balconies. Is this incorrect?

Illinois
Level Contributor
472 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: le blanc- questions for vacation need to book today

About the pool and sun: The main pool on the beach side gets morning sun and the pool on the lagoon side gets afternoon sun. We would go to the beach in the morning and lagoon pool in the afternoon.

About balconies: yes, the top floors have balconies but I don't remember the class of rooms that got them. I just know these are not the standard rooms.

New York
Level Contributor
94 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: le blanc- questions for vacation need to book today

Thank you ! We love our sun so def a helpful tip! Booked the honeymoon room last night. Now 8 days of hurricane clean up to go until escape. Can't wait!!

8. Re: le blanc- questions for vacation need to book today

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 08:17