We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas Day activities

Garrison, NY
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Christmas Day activities

We have been coming to Cancun in the days after Christmas for almost 20 years now but do to my son's school schedule we will be arriving on December 23rd. Are there any special Christmas Eve or Christmas day activities we should be attending? Not even sure what they would be but figured I should ask and make sure there is nothing we are missing. Appreciate the replies...

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,426 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas Day activities

My answer is similar to 2 days ago. Check with the resort. The night to watch out for is Christmas Eve night.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g150807-i8-k589874…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g150807-i8-k588905…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g150807-i8-k585715…

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
714 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas Day activities

Santa will probably arrive and they play non-stop Christmas music.. weird.. in a bikini, next to the ocean, sippin' a cocktail and hearing "White Christmas". It's the best!!

Garrison, NY
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas Day activities

Great! Thanks for the information and have a great holiday!

4. Re: Christmas Day activities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 10:17