We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live Aqua Upgrades

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kansas City...
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Live Aqua Upgrades

Hello,

I have three questions about the Live Aqua resort

1. Do they have a liquor dispenser in the rooms?

2. Is the upgrade to the Aqua Club worth it? What does it get me?

3. Is it better to purchase upgrades in advance or to negotiate them once you arrive?

Any other tips?

Thanks!

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
2,100 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Live Aqua Upgrades

We are booked Aqua Club going in two weeks. It gets you top shelf liquor in the Club lounge, fifth floor room oceanfront, appetizers at Club Lounge.

Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
Level Contributor
5,420 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Live Aqua Upgrades

No liquor dispenser in the rooms but they do have refrigerators with beverage items in them (we never used it so I don't remember what was there).

We had a suite so had access to the Aqua Club. We only went there a couple of times -- definitely not necessary.

The suites are spectacular and the rooms are very nice. If you have a garden view room you may want to upgrade otherwise I wouldn't bother.

Michigan
Level Contributor
1,206 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Live Aqua Upgrades

The frigs have pop, water and beer in them. We didn't do Aqua CLub and didn't miss it. If my hubby wanted mix, he just grabbed something on the way up from the pool at the lobby bar.

Level Contributor
501 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Live Aqua Upgrades

We have had Club access everytime, but we have only utilized it a handful of times and it was our choice/not necessity.

ALL rooms are great--even garden. We went to a friend's garden view and it was just as nice as our's (except when we do suites). I would be happy in any room at Aqua.

5. Re: Live Aqua Upgrades

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 17:19