We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question... Secrets the vine?

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
112 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Question... Secrets the vine?

Hi, I was wondering if anybody could help me out with a question about the rooms at the resort. I was booking prefered club honeymoon suite ocean view. I also noticed they have the same room title but "oceanfront"... Now do the ocean view rooms also have the tub and wrap around balconies?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
16,537 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Question... Secrets the vine?

My guess is that the difference is location of the room, but you could contact them and ask.

www.secretsresorts.com/thevine/contact-us.asp

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
112 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question... Secrets the vine?

Bk_t1... Just did that but was also hoping I could get some feedback on here from some recent guests of the resort.

..... Also if anyone has anything else to add about the resort I'd be happy to hear it.

Thanks

Atkins, Iowa
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Question... Secrets the vine?

We have the same room booked for next week. The master suite and honeymoon suite share the ends of the building on each floor. Oceanview is on the street side of the building. It will face the lagoon on one side of your room and you can see the ocean from the other side of your room. The oceanfront is true oceanfront and is on the ocean end of the building. Tom

Atkins, Iowa
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Question... Secrets the vine?

Watch these

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6WEY97cUnE\

www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2K_-q84GTg&list=UL

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
112 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Question... Secrets the vine?

Thanks Tom, that explains it pretty good. Now I'm just wondering if its worth the extra $$$ for "true" oceanfront lol.

6. Re: Question... Secrets the vine?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 13:17