We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dtw-Cun for 2 people nonstop 3-15 to 3-22-13 ~ $892.00

Westland, Michigan
Level Contributor
683 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Dtw-Cun for 2 people nonstop 3-15 to 3-22-13 ~ $892.00

Hi All,

I think this is a great price for 2 people, nonstop air from Detroit to Cancun for March (via Delta)! Well, it certainly is compared to what we paid in November!

At least it's the cheapest I've seen in awhile!

Grab it while you can.

~Sharon

Green Bay, WI
Level Contributor
82 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dtw-Cun for 2 people nonstop 3-15 to 3-22-13 ~ $892.00

Yes, Sharon, that sounds like great airfare prices! We always fly out of Milwaukee, and it's definitely hard to find that low fare for nonstop.

Westland, Michigan
Level Contributor
683 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dtw-Cun for 2 people nonstop 3-15 to 3-22-13 ~ $892.00

HI reporter71,

I 'thought' it was a good price - just figuring out how to swing another vacation so soon!

Wanted to pass this along. Who knows when these airfares will change.

Happy travels and Merry Christmas!

~Sharon

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
6,167 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dtw-Cun for 2 people nonstop 3-15 to 3-22-13 ~ $892.00

That's about as good as it gets MISharon.

Outta DFW to Cun $800.00 is the best Ive found in over a yr. ( lots of searches and purchases!) The added distance from Detroit vs. DFW, I think it equals the $800.00 I reference .

I have not checked prices since my last purchase in early Nov. for the new yr coming up. . .. About time to start looking for Feb now that I think about it. Actually, I"m prob. to late for a $800.00 deal! lol Guess I'll have to have investigate Thanks for the motivation.

You know how to swing it, buy it. Then you gotta use it. lol

Denton, Texas...
Level Contributor
460 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dtw-Cun for 2 people nonstop 3-15 to 3-22-13 ~ $892.00

Just bought for April 9-15 out of DFW, and after MUCH stalking of the airlines and travel sites, $402/each was what I jumped on! now, just gotta wait the 4 months to be on that ferry to Isla Mujeres! :)

Westland, Michigan
Level Contributor
683 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dtw-Cun for 2 people nonstop 3-15 to 3-22-13 ~ $892.00

cancunone ~ thanks for the motivation (too bad I missed the great deal for Palace Resorts for that week - urgh... thought about it and the deal was long gone...). Dang, you've got to have the funds and the quick keyboard to get these deals. I don't think of it as 'impulsive' but rather, "I wanna go...!"

heynurse.. glad you got a deal. It's exhausting (but fun) searching for the best deal - then when you 'score' it's worth the search!

That's what we travelers do - search, search and more search. In my experience, Tuesday/Wednesday seems to be the best booking days for air - but again, who the heck knows?

Thanks you guys - it's fun to compare prices - good or bad!

~Sharon

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
867 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dtw-Cun for 2 people nonstop 3-15 to 3-22-13 ~ $892.00

OOoooh - great deal! We are flying out of Chicago this year (we're in Grand Rapids) - usually we go out of Detroit but I just couldn't find a good price out of there this year. That is really exciting!

DETROIT
Level Contributor
2,369 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dtw-Cun for 2 people nonstop 3-15 to 3-22-13 ~ $892.00

Hey I got a great deal on Expedia. 1500.00 Round trip staying at the Ritz. Go give that a lookey see. But I do believe you got yourself a deal there. Cancun was amazing this time around. You could actually get in the sea and not get roughed up. There was a huge sandbar in front of the Ritz you could walk out forever and be up to your waist. Go have a great time....

8. Re: Dtw-Cun for 2 people nonstop 3-15 to 3-22-13 ~ $892.00

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 08:16