We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Eden Prairie, MN
Level Contributor
138 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach

Recent reviews elude to NO heated pool? That was a selling point for me. Are the pools heated or not? Help!

Boston
Level Contributor
3,097 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach

I have been there four times the last four years and it has always been heated. The hottest area of the pool is toward the far left section next to the massage palapa.

Jacksonville...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach

@toothxt- would you recommend staying at Fiesta Americana Coral? Any negative experiences?

Boston
Level Contributor
3,097 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach

I have stayed at the Grand Coral Beach, the Ritz Carlton, and the JW Marriott each a couple times; and they're all equally great and strongly recommended in their own ways. It's not all-inclusive so that might be a problem for some. But the facility, pool, service, food is first rate. Food is expensive but not anymore than most other restaurants of equal or lower quality in Cancun; but it is within walking distance to many other really good but really dirt cheap eateries. The beach is private and the almost the best in Cancun if you want to swim without the big wave and dangerous untertow.

I never had any negative experience. I just alternate between the these best hotels depending on the best deal when I want to go.

Edited: 20 December 2012, 05:48
4. Re: Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 December 2013, 05:16