We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secrets the Vine restaurants

Indianapolis...
1 post
Save Topic
Secrets the Vine restaurants

Do you have to make reservations for the restaurants at The Vine? We are arriving Feb 14th and if we need to make reservations I would like to contact the conceirge now for a romantic Valentines Day dinner. Thanks for your feedback.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
112 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Secrets the Vine restaurants

Haven't been there yet, we're going feb 10th til the 21st but my understanding is there's no reservations required.

Florida
Level Contributor
786 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Secrets the Vine restaurants

No, you do not need to make reservations. I don't think you can if you wanted to. The hardest part will be deciding which restaurant to go to. You are going to a wonderful place enjoy yourself!

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
138 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Secrets the Vine restaurants

No reservations needed or taken for restaurant , however there is the ability to reserve a private dinner on the beach. We did not do it but it looked very nice...however is a bit pricey...

Edited: 21 December 2012, 13:10
Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
138 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Secrets the Vine restaurants

Breanna...one other thought. There is a couples message package...highly recommend! Go at least one hour prior to message appointment to enjoy the rest of the spa. You will not be disappointed!

Cancun, Mexico
Level Contributor
138 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Secrets the Vine restaurants

Dear Everyone,

No reservations are required to the restaurants as all of them work under the basis of "First come, first served".

As far as special you may inquire for the menus and prices to info.sevcu@secretsresorts.com

Special dinner set ups do need reservations.

Please let us know if there is anything else we may do for you!

Best regards,

Zuleica Ávila

E-Concierge & Social Media Coordinator

Secrets The Vine Cancún

Level Contributor
1 post
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Secrets the Vine restaurants

We are arriving at secrets this weekend for a 3 week vacation. You mentioned private beach dinners are pricey, I thought they were only are $250 a couple?

Smithers
Level Contributor
229 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Secrets the Vine restaurants

Reservations are not required but it is hard sometimes to decide which restaurant you may want to go to as they are all so wonderful. We were there for 9 nights in October and my husband still looks at the menus sometimes and his mouth starts to water he loved them so much!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
112 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Secrets the Vine restaurants

Jcw....3weeks? That's awesome. We went for 12 days and loved it there and still loved the food. Didn't get bored of the food at all. Faves were def the steakhouse and dragons... Also sea salt evday for lunch.no reservations anywhere. Great resort. They had a valentines dinner there ranging from 250-450/couple.

9. Re: Secrets the Vine restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2014, 06:18