We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live Aqua spa

Marion, Iowa
Level Contributor
803 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Live Aqua spa

does anyone have any ball park prices for the spa at live aqua? i can't seem to find a price list anywhere on their site. i like to make sure we bring enough spending money. particularly i am looking at massage services. also, if you have any favorite spa people, i would love their names! thank you, we are headed there in 16 days! cant wait!

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
382 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Live Aqua spa

As I recall, the massages were anywhere from $150 (low end) & up. I also remember having the same issue you are having and contacting the property directly for a Spa Menu.

Edited: 21 December 2012, 00:02
Boston
Level Contributor
3,131 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Live Aqua spa

Skip the Live Aqua spa and go to their sister property's INCREDIBLE NEW 40,000 sqft, 3-floor spa at the Grand Coral Beach.

West Chester, PA
Level Contributor
4,286 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Live Aqua spa

There was definitely one that was under $100 as I had $100 credit to use towards spa and I had a Swedish massage that was completely covered by credits (except for the tip of course). It was for 50 minutes which is long enough for me. The 80 minute ones are more in the $150 and up range.

Marion, Iowa
Level Contributor
803 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Live Aqua spa

thanks guys for your answers! toothxt, how far is grand coral beach from live aqua? i may have to look into a 3 floor spa!

Boston
Level Contributor
3,131 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Live Aqua spa

The Grand Coral Beach is 5-10 min bus ride to one stop past Coco Bongo, which is 30 yards past the resort's front entrance. While there, don't miss their pretty impessive pool and private beach. Nothing wrong with Live Aqua so don't take it wrongly.

Edited: 21 December 2012, 02:43
Mentioned in this post
Coco Bongo Cancun
Coco Bongo Cancun
15,510 Reviews
Cancun, Mexico
Marion, Iowa
Level Contributor
803 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Live Aqua spa

Do you get exchange privileges there?

Boston
Level Contributor
3,131 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Live Aqua spa

No...cause one is all inclusive the other is not. I have stayed at the Live Aqua and asked to spend an afternoon at the FAGCB; they simply emailed the manager at FAGCB to okay and to expect me. The spa you pay either way.

8. Re: Live Aqua spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 December 2013, 06:15