I'm still trying to decide on a resort for our trip in April and have a few questions about this one. If you've stayed recently can you help me out?
- Is there anything not included in the AI? Like massages, or any liquors?
- Did you have any issues with the restaurant reservations?
- I thought I read that they had sushi - is this at the tapas bar? Do you need a reservation there?
- Were you hassled by people trying to sell timeshares?
- What is the entertainment/night life like? Is it better to go off resort for a party atmosphere? What about in the afternoons by the pool? Is there stuff going on or is it pretty chill?
- Overall, did you find there were more families or more couples, younger, or older? We are a younger couple and don't mind families just don't want to be overrun by them.
Lastly, what is April like in Cancun? Is this early enough that it is not too hot yet? We last traveled in August (hot hot hot) and were hoping to make this trip in February but that's probably not going to happen anymore so would early April still be a good time of year to go (not too rainy, not too humid?)
If you can help me out on any of this that would be awesome!!