We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Here at hard rock hotel

newyouk
Level Contributor
49 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Here at hard rock hotel

Fantastic. Here now if any one has any questions.

Florida
Level Contributor
6,581 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Here at hard rock hotel

Yeah,, why would you spend your vacation time posting here rather then out and about enjoying the beach and the other things Cancun offers?

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Here at hard rock hotel

I'll be at the Hard Rock Punta Cana Saturday.

West Chester, PA
Level Contributor
4,161 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Here at hard rock hotel

I always appreciate someone taking time out of their vacation to post. Helps me live vicariously until my next trip.

I am staying at Sun Palace in April and was thinking about taking the bus to check out the Hard Rock.

Enjoy your stay!

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,241 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Here at hard rock hotel

Sitting on your beach chair in the sun and purusing social media really isn't so bad! You can only stare blankly at the water for so long...lol

PAMichelle do it, you'll love it; we excaped the Retirement Home (aka Aventura Palace) to spend some time at the HR and it was the best part of our trip!

West Chester, PA
Level Contributor
4,161 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Here at hard rock hotel

Aventura was a retirement home? Yikes! ;)

We most likely will - I love checking out places for future trips.

6. Re: Here at hard rock hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 January 2013, 03:05
Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
11,869 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Here at hard rock hotel

I always find time to check in online when I'm on vacation. I'm an early riser and usually have time to make coffee, kick back, read the news, connect with people while waiting for others to get their tushies out of bed and get ready to greet the day.

Thanks for checking in and have a great vacation!

Cheryl

wales
Level Contributor
325 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Here at hard rock hotel

HI! Thanks so much for being there right now and replying to posts! I love dedicated people!

How is it there? i cannot wait to be there! What liquor is in the room? and what beer is available?

you having fun! ? xx

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,241 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Here at hard rock hotel

Don't get me wrong, Aventura was great but we missed a "beach" and it was definitely crickets by 9pm... we were the only ones in the martini bar each night and no trouble getting late night spa appointments there!

luvsunnydays do they have those DELICIOUS fajitas/burritos & guacamole out at the lunch buffet by the pool? and the stone oven pizza? ugh I can't talk to you anymore, too jealous...!

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
2,102 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Here at hard rock hotel

Thanks for taking the time to post.