We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sun Palace Concierge Room

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
108 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Sun Palace Concierge Room

Hi there, We just booked this and I am wondering is there Chi as advertised as hair straighteners, dryers, etc. Also, what type of shampoos and conditioners are in the room? thanks so much

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
108 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sun Palace Concierge Room

Anyone know??

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
12,503 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sun Palace Concierge Room

Last time we stayed at Sun Palace, (last fall) we had Biosilk shampoo and conditioners and lotions, along with bubble bath for the jacuzzi. As for hairdryers and such - couldn't tell you to save my life, as I don't blow dry my hair, especially not on vacation! There was a hairdryer, but I didn't see any straighteners or curling irons - I think you are on your own there.

Keep in mind - the concierge rooms have "upgraded" toiletries- these are Le O'ccitane products. If you like, you can request from housekeeping and your concierge that you recieve the BioSilk instead - that's what we do.

Great resort - our favorite Palace!

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
764 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sun Palace Concierge Room

We went last year. Pretty sure it was all biosilk. I only used the bubble bath. Brought my own shampoo because my hair is finicky. Couldn't tell you what hair dryer was in there. And that's the only hair appliance there was. Brought my own flat iron.

Edited: 16 January 2013, 23:27
Chapin, South...
Level Contributor
683 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sun Palace Concierge Room

Hi,

We were there in November - they have professional hairdryers and flat irons in the rooms, but not sure of the brand - definitely upgraded though. They are really nice - I think there is a sign that says if one comes up missing the person as to pay $300 each.

Concierge level offers the L'Occitane products as reedprincess mentioned. They are so nice. I'm sure if you requested Biosilk, they would be happy to accommodate you.

The Sun Palace is awesome - and is also our favorite resort. We're headed there again in March.

Have a blast!

~Sharon

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
108 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sun Palace Concierge Room

Thanks so much :)

Save Reply
6. Re: Sun Palace Concierge Room

So there definitely is a flat iron and hair dryer?? Just making sure- going there in 4 days!!!

Dayton, Ohio
Level Contributor
466 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sun Palace Concierge Room

Yes, they have hair dryers, If you get to the room & don't have the Chi flat iron, just ask for one.

West Chester, PA
Level Contributor
4,179 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sun Palace Concierge Room

Yes I am here now in a concierge room and they have both.

glas scotland
Level Contributor
870 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sun Palace Concierge Room

no hair straightners

West Chester, PA
Level Contributor
4,179 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sun Palace Concierge Room

Scotstraveler,

We did have a Chi straightener too. Maybe yours was just missing from your room?