We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

WE love Hard Rock Hotels

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pennsauken, New...
Level Contributor
65 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
WE love Hard Rock Hotels

We are happy that there is an all inclusive Hard Rock in Cancun. Who has been there and tell me the good, bad and the ugly! Thanks,

We have been to the Hard Rock all inclusive in Punta Cana, and although it is too big, we loved it.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,228 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: WE love Hard Rock Hotels

Nothing ugly... great food, beautiful rooms, spectacular beach and pool. Very fun vibe and cool decor. It would be nice if it were cheaper but c'est la vie, quality doesn't come cheap. We didn't want to leave.

Pennsauken, New...
Level Contributor
65 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: WE love Hard Rock Hotels

wonderful

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,228 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: WE love Hard Rock Hotels

If I had to find something to complain about there's a tiny bit of a slope half way through the beach so you have to be a bit careful stepping down, and when the sun hides behind the hotels around 3pm there isn't anywhere to really move you chair to stay in the sun but I know that's an issue at a lot of hotels in "the zone", all the positive features more than make up for it. The beach and pool bar tenders (esp Angel) are the best, so friendly and made some of the best drinks I've had in all my trips to Cancun/Mayan.

4. Re: WE love Hard Rock Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2014, 06:17