We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cancun april 2013

Cincinnati, Ohio
4 posts
Save Topic
Cancun april 2013

some friends and I, all 25 years old, are planning to go to cancun april 11th-15th. Will there be any partying going on? We're concerned that it will be all kids and families.Should we pick different dates or new destination?Any input would be a big help.

P.S. nothing against kids and families, i;m trying to protect you from my idiot friends.

maine
Level Contributor
353 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cancun april 2013

ajacob345,.... If you are trying to protect us from your idiot friends then tell us resort your looking at, so we can avoid them!

But I know it probably won't happen because this close to your dates most people like myself have already booked our vacation!

You can always find a party in Cancun and Yes there will be kids and family! Try booking a resort for Adults only so the kids and their families won't be subject to you and your friends! JMO

Cincinnati, Ohio
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cancun april 2013

Haha Bgfletch thank you for the response. I should clarify that we are four polite and courteous individuals. We are a bit more mature than the spring break crowd, all young professionals. But we are single 25 year old males so we will be looking for a good time with people our age, and will most likely be intoxicated. Make of that what you will. As of yet we have not booked a date or a place. We were considering the Oasis because we heard it was a party hotel. A run down party hotel.I know reviewers can be overly critical but everything i find either says its the best party during spring break or that it is not a very nice place.Nothing about the type of crowd mid April. If there won't be much partying we would rather stay at a resort of greater quality.Thanks again for your input it is MUCH appreciated.

Milford, Connecticut
Level Contributor
322 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Cancun april 2013

Try temptations, they have a good mixed crowd and its a party resort for sure, also a quick bus ride to clubs like the city, coco bongos etc etc

KANSAS
Level Contributor
1,011 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cancun april 2013

Jacob, what a polite response to the above post. Way to take the high road. Check The Riu Cancun, Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe, and The Krystal. All three hotels offer something a little different and all three are near or in the club zone. The are not adult only but offer a fun vibe. Temptations is also an option. It is a cheap bus ride away from the hotel zone (club area) and provides what they brand as "sexy fun". I have not been there personally. Two friends have. One described a "sex train in the pool. The other said it was silly off color fun at the sexy pool.

Boston...
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cancun april 2013

You should probably aim for closer to the convention center area. That way you can walk to the big clubs and dining establishments that are right there. Krystal and others would fit that bill if I understand correctly.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Cancun april 2013

Hi All,

Just a quick question about Cancun in April. Interested in going in April 2014, around the 12th for a week as Irish Easter Hols falls late next year. Group of lively males mid to late 20's, would it still be busy and lively? Or does it become quiet and calm straight after spring break? Weather wise are you safe enough to get good weather in April? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
867 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cancun april 2013

College spring break/craziness is Feb. and March. Late March through Easter is typically grade school/families spring break. I think you will be seeing families unless you pick a resort that others suggest as having more of a party vibe ---or change your dates to match up with College spring breaks.

8. Re: Cancun april 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2014, 05:16