We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bringing own liqour to Golden Parnassus or any AI

La Crosse, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
225 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Bringing own liqour to Golden Parnassus or any AI

My husband is a Captain drinker, can he bring a bottle with him and just get mix from the bartenders?

Okie
Level Contributor
3,092 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bringing own liqour to Golden Parnassus or any AI

should be fine w/ them since they would be saving money on the deal

Cleveland, OH
Level Contributor
705 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bringing own liqour to Golden Parnassus or any AI

We stayed at the Melia Turquesa (AI) a few years ago and bought a bottle of rum for our room. We were stopped at the door and was told that no outside liquor is allowed. After some negotiation and realizing we were responsible adults (not spring breakers), they allowed us to keep the bottle. After that event, I always carry a big beach bag and hide the bottle in the bottom of the bag. You may or may not be stopped. It probably depends on the resort you're staying at.

columbus ohio
Level Contributor
5,458 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bringing own liqour to Golden Parnassus or any AI

There is no problem with this at the GCPS, we saw friends there last week who had brought a special bourbon with them and the bartender served them set ups.

Nashville
Level Contributor
179 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bringing own liqour to Golden Parnassus or any AI

Hey Elmo! Good to meet you last week! We were with friends who actually got Jose to pick them up Red Bull and Jaigermeister (spell?) and he gladly did. They set up cups for us at the Tiki Bar.

columbus ohio
Level Contributor
5,458 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bringing own liqour to Golden Parnassus or any AI

WOW!! If I had known you had Jaigermeister, I would have been sitting right next to you. Great to meet you

6. Re: Bringing own liqour to Golden Parnassus or any AI

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 18:17