We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live Aqua - How is the beach?

Houston, TX
Level Contributor
49 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Live Aqua - How is the beach?

How is the beach at Live Aqua? Swimmable? Rocky? Non existent? If it's not so hot, which adult only AI do you think has the best beach?

Thanks! (I've stayed in Cancun 3x before so I know it can be pretty rough.)

Boston
Level Contributor
3,117 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Live Aqua - How is the beach?

The beach is wide but it is usually rough as you already experience. 95% of the time there's a red flag.

HartfordCt
Level Contributor
325 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Live Aqua - How is the beach?

The beach is great at Live Aqua and most of the resorts north of them. Going south the beach is not as nice and you have three things to contend with; drop off just before water (some places as much as 6' yes that was feet), beach becomes narrow and the texture of the sand is rougher. When we were there in Jan/Feb this year it was red flag day all along the strip. Enjoy!

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
764 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Live Aqua - How is the beach?

Dreams Cancun has a great beach! It's not rough and there is a roped off swimming area. The pool isn't as nice as other resorts, but I think the beach makes up for it.

Orange County...
Level Contributor
8,229 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Live Aqua - How is the beach?

Fantastic, beautiful, and its not always rough. The last time we were in Cancun, the water was perfect and pretty gentle...

Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
Level Contributor
5,435 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Live Aqua - How is the beach?

Great beach, beautiful blue water and the surf wasn't rough when we visited in October.

Houston, TX
Level Contributor
49 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Live Aqua - How is the beach?

Thanks guys! I just booked here for July!

7. Re: Live Aqua - How is the beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 April 2014, 07:16