We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

G-Spot?

Philly, PA
Level Contributor
163 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
G-Spot?

I am looking for the G-Spot.... the club not the, well you know. I was wondering if they had a website? Obviously if you Google "G-spot" you get alot of PG sites, which are OK by me, but not what I am looking for. Anyone who has been ther do tell.

B.C.
Level Contributor
272 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: G-Spot?

Didn't go, but it's on the lagoon side, actually ON the lagoon (built out in the lagoon on stilts i believe?). Met some people who went there, said it would have been good except it's got a somewhat open roof and it poured rain on them! They didn't stay long. It's south of the main club zone from what i recall? Not sure on costs or if theres a website? Maybe look for CancunJoe to give you some more info???

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
2,659 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: G-Spot?

I've been there. It's very HOT and HUMID. I did get bit by some huge, irratating bug, that left a welt on my neck. By the next day, it cleared up. It sure hurt like heck, when it bit me. Their insects in Cancun are viscious!!!! I prefer the larger clubs. They have 3 small shows--performers with balls of fire, girls with the Las Vegas type, head pieces, and drummers. They play a variety of music. There is an upper floor, with fans, and wicker/wrought iron furniture. It's better than the ground level. Very small place, behind the Over 30 Club, right on the lagoon. They do have small air conditioners. They do virtually nothing. The lower level is hotter and humid. The upper level is still hot, and not as humid, because it's open air.

Philly, PA
Level Contributor
163 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: G-Spot?

Sounds like the G-spot will remain a mystery to me then. I prefer the loud, industrial style, techno and house clubs. Thanks for all the imput.

Illinois
Level Contributor
4,447 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: G-Spot?

To my understanding, Sunday nights are the best at G-Spot...Haven't been there, but would like to go when I visit in April.

St. Louis, MO USA
Level Contributor
2,135 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: G-Spot?

I don't know where that is, can someone help me find it? LOL

(no pun intended =)

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
456 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: G-Spot?

On my Can-do map it is listed right next to Senor Frog's. The other one I can't help you with, and neither can my boyfriend (he's been looking for ages).

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
2,659 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: G-Spot?

No--it is NOT directly next to Se��or Frogs. It's next to the Over 30 Club on the lagoon side. It used to be a club called LIFE. It's out in the lagoon. You have to walk a long pier to get to it. Not good if you're a lady in heels. It's white drapery, with soft sides and no closure over the top. You can see it, when you're passing by on the bus.

St. Louis, MO USA
Level Contributor
2,135 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: G-Spot?

Oh, I seen that!! Is that what that is??? Interesting.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
5,441 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: G-Spot?

If anyone knows anything at all about this club G-Spot, can you please go vote on it at the peopleschoiceguide.com web site in the Clubs & Bars catagory?

Gracias a lot,

E

Cancun, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,555 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: G-Spot?

I do know of the club and most of the previous info is correct. It is behind the over 30's club in the hotel zone. just across the street from The Hyatt Caribe (aprox km11) It was not formerly life. That club (Life)was connected to the Mexican Fiesta outlet and has now been remodeled and is a part of the outlet store. G-Spots grand opening was as G-spot. it was a new structure built over the water. I believe the only night it is really busy there is Sunday as stated earlier and that is because the Animation staff from a couple of the big hotels go there that night. hope this info helps