We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live Aqua Oceanview to suite?

Live Aqua Oceanview to suite?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2016, 03:30
Orange County...
Level Contributor
8,321 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Live Aqua Oceanview to suite?

haven't stayed, but for the free use of cabanas alone and club lounge, I'd say want to stay in a suite at Aqua.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
109 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Live Aqua Oceanview to suite?

I have been thinking about this also..still haven't decided. Guess in 14 days when I arrive I will make up my mind lol

West Chester, PA
Level Contributor
4,120 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Live Aqua Oceanview to suite?

I stayed in a suite twice (Aqua Suite) and an OF Club room once. I would have a hard time going back and not getting the suite again.

We also had $400 in resort credits but there was a limit of $100 towards a room upgrade (and the other $300 was broken down with limits on various items as well - spa, wine upgrades, the outdoor steak house that isn't part of the AI, etc). Be sure to read the fine print regarding resort credits.

4. Re: Live Aqua Oceanview to suite?

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

West Chester, PA
Level Contributor
4,120 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Live Aqua Oceanview to suite?

We did use credits for the spa and to eat at the steak and lobster non-included restaurant. Only $100 could be used at the spa. To be honest, it wasn't as outrageously priced as some other resort spas I have used. The $100 covered my Swedish massage in full. Other places didn't have any that started under $100.

Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
Level Contributor
5,435 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Live Aqua Oceanview to suite?

If you got a great price for your trip then I would upgrade to the Suite. They are sooooooo much nicer than the regular rooms. Where did you find the great price? I am finding the LA prices to be outrageous everywhere I have looked.

7. Re: Live Aqua Oceanview to suite?

Melrose
Level Contributor
7 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Live Aqua Oceanview to suite?

sounds like you leave on the 30th or thereabouts. suites are awesome but yes - understand the $$$ issue. i never did fork over the cash for the suite, but we do upgrade to the aquaclub and get the wing-rooms with the terrace instead of th ebalcony. MUCH more room on the very ends!!! The trick if you do that is you have to get up early and play the towel game to get loungers under an umbrella.

the price you got for 8 days is really quite good. do you recall when you booked it? I am researching my next travel date and trying to get a handle on good times to book as well as good times to make that commitment. pricing changes based on both is what i am finding.

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
6,610 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Live Aqua Oceanview to suite?

What did you not like about LA last time? Im interested in all points of view.

10. Re: Live Aqua Oceanview to suite?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 24 May 2014, 05:15