We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Memorial Day Weekend 2013

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Topic
Memorial Day Weekend 2013

Anyone in Cancun this weekend thats NOT going for the madness associated with "Jumpoff"?

I've been to cancun during Spring Break and it wasn't bad so not really worried as Cancun is big enough and I'm not staying at one of the hotels.

Looking forward to the beach Cuncrawl, jet skiing, booze cruise and maybe some karoke if I have enough shots.

Here's to safe flights, short customs lines and fast check-ins!!!

nj
Level Contributor
735 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Memorial Day Weekend 2013

I'm going the 18th to the 25. What's the jump off? What's cuncrawl? Where's karaoke?

Edited: 06 May 2013, 20:42
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Memorial Day Weekend 2013

LOL Chris you're funny.

The all inclusive hotels often have Karaoke in one of their bars. Some bars on the strip as well.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Memorial Day Weekend 2013

Chris give google a try for the cuncrawl and jumpoff.

Edited: 07 May 2013, 16:51
California
Level Contributor
124 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Memorial Day Weekend 2013

I saw your post yesterday and couldn't stop laughing!!! I'm still laughing right now! LOL I'll there with my family 5/31-6/4 for the first time and we can't wait!! I hope you have a great time!!

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
71 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Memorial Day Weekend 2013

Staying at the Fiesta Americana Condessa the 22-27! SO READY FOR CANCUN!!!

South Bend, Indiana
Level Contributor
946 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Memorial Day Weekend 2013

We are coming May 25-June 8! Can't wait to enjoy the beach, do some snorkeling and maybe an excursion or two.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Memorial Day Weekend 2013

First time S2T24? You're in for a treat Cancun ROCKS!!! Don't forget your Bubba Keg if you're staying all inclusive. Get one for the hubby too. That way way while ur sampling different drinks they dont melt on you. I cant recommend drinks I'm a tequila on the rocks guy.

Never stayed at FAC before Indy. Google Cuncrawl my party is planning on Thusday the 23rd bring your pals it should be a good time.

You too Chris lets get a TripAdvisor official Cuncrawl Thursday the 23rd!!!!

8. Re: Memorial Day Weekend 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2014, 07:17