We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Level Contributor
72 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Weather

Hello

I am travelling to cancun on 21st of September for 2 weeks, what will the weather be like?

SK
Level Contributor
1,216 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

There are no guarantees cause they cannot even predict five days from now.

In general, you should know that it is still hurricane season and you should prepare accordingly. Trip cancellation or interruption insurance is advised. The weather at that time of year is typically unsettled so you could see showers but that won't mean it will rain every day or all day. It will be hot and humid. In two years of travelling at this time I've only had one afternoon where it rained constantly.

Hope this helps.

Level Contributor
72 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

Thank you. As long as it doesn't rain all day every day I am happy :-) sunshine is what we want!

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
305 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

It's very hot and humid.. you will have some popcorn showers here and there.. where it will be sunny then all of a sudden you will have rain for a few minutes then back to sunny weather. it's still hurricane season so be prepared for anything : )

4. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2014, 05:18