We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sun Palace in Sept

7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sun Palace in Sept

I just finished booking our first trip to Sun Palace after waffling between SP and EP the last 2 days. We have never been to Mexico before because hubby is not a beach person and likes to keep busy, whereas I can veg and read a book all day. I am hoping to do half excursions and half laying at beach. I have been greedily reading all the posts and know he would enjoy Capitan Tonys. Keep up the great posts for all of us newcomers.

1. Re: Sun Palace in Sept

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2013, 08:03
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Sun Palace in Sept

Thanks, I really had a hard time deciding where to stay. We decided not to go to Italy because we waited to long to book a flight and prices were exorbitant. So, this was last minute decision to book a vacation somewhere reasonably priced. We have been vacationing with the kids for 25 years and now are trying a few grown up trips before we have to pay high priced college tuition starting again next year.

7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Sun Palace in Sept

Thanks, I really had a hard time deciding where to stay. We decided not to go to Italy because we waited to long to book a flight and prices were exorbitant. So, this was last minute decision to book a vacation somewhere reasonably priced. We have been vacationing with the kids for 25 years and now are trying a few grown up trips before we have to pay high priced college tuition starting again next year.

7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Sun Palace in Sept

We both golf on occasion, but it has been a while and not only do I not want to lug clubs with us and my slow erratic play might tic off the serious golfers and my potty mouth does get worse as the round proceeds.

5. Re: Sun Palace in Sept

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2013, 08:03
N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sun Palace in Sept

We may see you there..........................we are going for two weeks, one week at Platacar Palace and the second week at either the Sun Palace or Hard Rock Cancun first couple weeks of September.

7. Re: Sun Palace in Sept

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

Removed on: 20 August 2013, 10:59
Washington...
Level Contributor
67 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sun Palace in Sept

Your gona have a spectacular time..Sun Palace is a great resort located at one of the best beach areas in all of cancun...I'll be down too next week at the Westin right next-door....if your lucky enough to be served by Armando at the Mexican restaurant please tell him that Doug & Beth from DC say hi :) ....i hope you have the time of your life!!!!!!

7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Sun Palace in Sept

Thank you for your response, I have been second guessing my selection. I love the water after growing up on the gulf coast, but having lived in Arizona the last 20 years have been denied the beach. I am hoping this trip will turn hubby around on beach vacations. I miss the fresh seafood and that is another reason I picked cancun.

7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Sun Palace in Sept

Thank you again. I am really looking forward to the beach and water. We lived for a year in Hawaii while I was growing up and later on the Texas gulf coast where we skipped school to go to the beach.

hank you for your response, I have been second guessing my selection. I love the water after growing up on the gulf coast, but having lived in Arizona the last 20 years have been denied the beach. I am hoping this trip will turn hubby around on beach vacations. I miss the fresh seafood and that is another reason I picked cancun.