We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ADO Bus from Xel ha back to Cancun centro?

USA
Level Contributor
19 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
ADO Bus from Xel ha back to Cancun centro?

Hi, I have been checking the ADO web site, but I can't find one thing. I see where there are several departures from Cancun centro to Xel ha. However, I can't seem to find a return from Xel ha back to Cancun centro?

I'm sure several of you have taken ADO back from Xel ha. Would you let me know if this is an option?

Or is it better to go to Playa del Carmen instead and get ADO from there back to Cancun centro?

Thank you!

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
104 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ADO Bus from Xel ha back to Cancun centro?

Check out buying a round trip ticket...., there are 2 or 3 late afternoon returns that I know of.

Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
28,188 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ADO Bus from Xel ha back to Cancun centro?

I have no idea if there is a non-stop bus from Xel-ha to Cancun. It really is not a biggie since if you go from Xel-ha to PDC, buses to Cancun leave about every 15 minutes.

USA
Level Contributor
19 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ADO Bus from Xel ha back to Cancun centro?

Thank you for your replies. It sounds like it may be easier to try to get to Playa for the return trip. Is it pretty easy to grab a colectivo or take an ADO to Playa? I speak Spanish, so I can ask around if I get the chance, but I wanted to get some logistics before going.

Obviously I'm trying also to avoid taking the transportation option with Xel ha because I think I can get there a lot cheaper by taking colectivo/ADO

Thanks again! Let me know about Xel ha to PDC . . . .

USA
Level Contributor
19 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ADO Bus from Xel ha back to Cancun centro?

Thank you! I'll check into the round-trip option once I get to the ADO station in Cancun. Thanks again!

Edited: 24 May 2013, 13:37
5. Re: ADO Bus from Xel ha back to Cancun centro?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2014, 06:16