We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Liverpool, United...
13 posts
Save Topic
Weather

I know this is the most asked question on here and people say dont worry but i have the mexico webcam app and the weather yesterday and today has been awful well looks awful anyway!! This is forecast for the rest of the week and i go friday for 2 weeks i can cope with a few days like this but if my whole holiday is like that i will be devastated!! Is anyone there know and can confirm what the weather is like?!?!?

North Syracuse, New...
Level Contributor
1,330 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

You will have more good weather than bad. Keep a positive attitude!

Liverpool, United...
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

Thanks I'm trying as long as more good than bad then im not worried.

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
5,612 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

Rained really hard here on the island today. Seems like clockwork, every year on June 1st is pours, as its the start of the rainy season. Hopefully we'll get some sun in the next few days...

4. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 June 2014, 05:16