We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palce resort credits

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
houston
5 posts
Save Topic
Palce resort credits

Sorry if this has been asked many times but I was wondering if anyone has a list of excursions or other things that I could use the credits for? I tried to call and maybe reserve golf but the lady said I cant reserve til I get there... is that right?

I'm hoping xelha is on the list.

Thanks in advance!!!

Edited: 12 June 2013, 04:57
Ocala, Florida
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios, Negril, Montego Bay
Level Contributor
2,195 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Palce resort credits

I think you have to be a member to reserve the golf ahead of time. We stayed at Moon Palace in April and my husband used all of the $2000 credits we had to play golf every morning. We made all of his tee times the day we arrived and he had no problem getting them for the first thing every morning.

glas scotland
Level Contributor
869 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Palce resort credits

you can only use your credits once you arrive, here is link that will let you see what you can get with your credits,

palacepremier.com/assets/pdf/1500-resort-cre…

Glasgow
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Palce resort credits

Didn't want to start a new thread...do you qualify for the credits regardless of what agent/website you have booked through or is it only if you have booked directly with palace resorts? Thanks

Halifax, Canada
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Puerto Aventuras, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
5,704 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Palce resort credits

You get the credits when booking through other companies as well. Sometimes people that use RCI don't get them and sometimes even Palace has specials that are less $ but don't include the credits. Most I have seen do. We have booked through our travel agent through different vacation packages and always got them.

Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
Level Contributor
5,419 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Palce resort credits

I was informed you cannot use credits for the chef's dinner at Le Blanc.

Amherst, Ohio
Level Contributor
498 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Palce resort credits

That's new. It doesn't surprise me as the chef's dinner is so small and intimate at LeBlanc. As up to date as I try to be on everything Palace, anything could change at any time - what they offer, what it costs, what you can use the credit to do, add new stuff, discontinue old stuff. Everychanging. That's for sure.

Halifax, Canada
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Puerto Aventuras, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
5,704 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Palce resort credits

That is for sure Joan...blink your eyes and they change. the costs continue to increase for each thing for sure but it is still a good deal and fun!! Just remember the 11% tax on each thing. It surprises me that many people don't know that going in. It has been like that for a long time now.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
143 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Palce resort credits

Does anyone know if the link above is the most recent version? So, does that mean I can use an unlimited amount of my resort credits to swim with the dolphins? If we are 4 people, I could use $516 ($129 x 4) of my resort credits and only have to pay the 11% tax? I keep seeing conflicting information and the Moon website just takes me in circles! Any help is appreciated.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
143 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Palce resort credits

I just notice the asterisk....it seems during the holiday period they cap it at $200 :-( If anyone knows differently, please respond. Thanks!

Amherst, Ohio
Level Contributor
498 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Palce resort credits

I would have to double check this But I believe if you are a member or booked through a member There is no limit to how much you can use on the Dolphins