We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

STV sale!!!!

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
6,580 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
STV sale!!!!

Now that I am double booked at STV and Capri I can let the word out :)

PRICELINE baby! free cancellation 266 total per night CLUB room ocean view!! WOOT WOOT! GET BOOKIN folks :)

Grand Junction...
Level Contributor
2,292 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: STV sale!!!!

What timeframe?

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
6,580 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: STV sale!!!!

I only checked my dates- October :)

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,694 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: STV sale!!!!

Any special tricks to get to those rates? I just plugged in the last week of October and got $380/night. For some reason I really want to spend Halloween in Mexico (yes I''m looking for any excuse possible).

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
6,580 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: STV sale!!!!

on priceline???? I just plugged in my dates week of oct 25th and voila! It even says so on TA 'cheapest rates possible' for STV.

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
6,580 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: STV sale!!!!

25th-31st- 253 per night lowest room category.

Orange County...
Level Contributor
8,133 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: STV sale!!!!

great, it'll get even more crowded...

London, Canada
Level Contributor
2,993 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: STV sale!!!!

Luxurylink.com also has Secrets the Vine at less than $300 per night for certain dates. However, I still think the awesome rate you found at The Beloved is the deal of the year!

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,694 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: STV sale!!!!

Weird it works now, not sure what I was doing wrong. To book or not to book...that is the question. Hubby really wants to go to Puerto Vallarta on our next trip but STV looks amazing.

Orange County...
Level Contributor
8,133 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: STV sale!!!!

The one negative about luxury link is that you pay 100% up front, and it's nonrefundable.

I booked Secrets the Vine this way, and am wishing i could now switch to a less crowded/higher quality resort, but would lose all my money. I probably wouldn't book this way again, unless it was for a much closer time frame...

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
6,580 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: STV sale!!!!

I agree the place looks crowded but I think it's all about your expectations and what you paid. 266 per night for a preferred room is such a low rate that i don't care if it's crowded. :)