We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nizuc Resort- restaurant menu prices

North Plainfield...
Level Contributor
903 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Nizuc Resort- restaurant menu prices

Does anyone have copies of the menus with prices? I see the menus on their website but no pricing. Thanks!

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
91 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nizuc Resort- restaurant menu prices

I'd like to know the same thing!

Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
Level Contributor
5,444 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nizuc Resort- restaurant menu prices

Me, too.

North Plainfield...
Level Contributor
903 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nizuc Resort- restaurant menu prices

I have the menus. If you want them, please message me with your email address as there are quite a few in pdf format.

Monterrey, Mexico
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Nizuc Resort- restaurant menu prices

Hi, thanks a lot for your help! i was planing on going on to NIZUC and wanted to know how much money i will need for eating at the restaurants. It will really be of great help if you could send the menus with the prices. I will send you a private message with my email address.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Sincerely, THM

Las Vegas, Nevada
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Nizuc Resort- restaurant menu prices

hello there,

here is my Email address ovdooley@yahoo.com I have looked for PM and could not find it to PM you. Thank you in advance.

Branford...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
7,282 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nizuc Resort- restaurant menu prices

JMHO, this is why people that eat at hotels stay all-inclusive... food and drinks are generally more expensive at your hotel; with an AI option even with breakfast, lunch and drinks at the hotel and most of your dinners in town your still ahead of the game.

St. Gallen...
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nizuc Resort- restaurant menu prices

Hi! Just found this message! As we r heading to nizuc without AI, i would also really love to see the menu prices. Do you still have it? That would be marvelous!

Thank you very much in advance!

Christa

Phoebee81@gmail.com

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
11,869 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Nizuc Resort- restaurant menu prices

Christa - please remove your personal email from your post. People scan posts looking for personal emails. Send a PM to the poster and ask for information directly or set up a garbage email for this type of thing on hotmail etc.

Cheryl

North Plainfield...
Level Contributor
903 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Nizuc Resort- restaurant menu prices

I had lots of requests so I made them all visible as one pdf file on google docs.

Here you are- https:/…

All prices are in pesos so look up a conversion chart online.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
122 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Nizuc Resort- restaurant menu prices

Tecknik - thanks for posting. This is great to have. Did you visit? If so, how was it? I'm also curious about their drink prices and their pool menu. I didn't see any "light fare menus" that you often see for lunch?