We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need a resort in Cancun 4 a family with Kids club (5 and 8)

Brea, California
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Need a resort in Cancun 4 a family with Kids club (5 and 8)

We are looking to go away at Christmas this year since all our family out of the country. We would like a nice resort, ideally all inclusive but not required with a kids club and nice suites so the kids and adults have separate rooms.

We were married at Blue Bay in Cancun many years ago and like the look of the the water park but the rooms are not big enough for our liking.

Thank you!

Boardman, Ohio
Level Contributor
7,414 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need a resort in Cancun 4 a family with Kids club (5 and 8)

The Great Parnassus has family suites that sleep 5 and it has a FANTASIC and very safe kids club. It also has 11 bars and 10 restaurants....

Va
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need a resort in Cancun 4 a family with Kids club (5 and 8)

Westin lagunamar or royal sands

Springboro, Ohio
Level Contributor
384 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need a resort in Cancun 4 a family with Kids club (5 and 8)

The Beloved Hotel is the top rated family resort on the forum. I would certainly give that a look and price it out above all others for sure.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g1229340-d11806…

Edited: 14 July 2013, 15:07
Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
6,420 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need a resort in Cancun 4 a family with Kids club (5 and 8)

I second the Great P. No suites though. The next level up in family. or kids friendly hotels would be the Gran Caribe Real. I do not know if they have suites there or not. I think the Hard Rock does though. You will have to dig wayyyyyyyyyy deeper in your pocket to stay there though.

Brooklyn...
Level Contributor
126 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need a resort in Cancun 4 a family with Kids club (5 and 8)

We stayed at the Great Parnassus in January and my kids loved it. We are a family of 5 and stayed in the family suite. My kids are 16, 15, and 9. They all loved it. The entertainment staff really made this resort for my kids. They were always engaging them in activites from feeding the iguanas in the morning to soccer on the beach and surfing competitions in the pool. The food was good and it was a very reasonable price, I think I paid $3200 for a family of 5 out of Philadelphia. This January we are looking at going to the Gran Caribe Real in Cancun to try something different. If the price is not reasonable, we will be going back to the Great Parnassus.

6. Re: Need a resort in Cancun 4 a family with Kids club (5 and 8)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2014, 06:18