We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
chicago
Level Contributor
292 posts
1 review
Save Topic
hotel

Do you have to book a whole package or can you do the hotel separate from the flight? If so, I would like to call the Moon Palace to see what the rate is and where can I get their phone number?

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
16,876 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel

I always book my trips separately. I like to do this so I can access them directly (ie. airline and resort). Here's the link with the #:

palaceresorts.com/moonpalace/default-p.html

Florida
Level Contributor
6,581 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel

of course you can book a hotel separate from airfare, what would a hotel care if you booked a flight or not? what about all the people who drive to hotels????????????

Boardman, Ohio
Level Contributor
7,414 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel

I saw you want right in Cancun?? The Moon Palace is not. It is south of Cancun, between the hotel zone and Puerto Morelos...

Albany, New York
Level Contributor
139 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel

You can do either way but commonly if you bundle both you'll get a discount on the room rate.

Also you might want to have a more descriptive and informative forum post title. You'll find you get more responses this way, just a courteous thought :)

Edited: 26 July 2013, 05:18
St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
11,895 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel

Of course you can book separately. Or you can book together. Or you can book through a travel agent. And so on - the hotels and airlines don't care (much) how you book, as long as you book!

You can access Palace Resort info here: www.palaceresorts.com, including rates, phone numbers, etc. Your best deal for booking a Palace Resort is to book through a member. They have the lowest rates for the best rooms and included extras commonly including airport transfers, mani/pedi, massage, 2 free tours, and other things.

Palace Resorts is not in the hotel zone, you would need a cab/car to reach the hotel zone; Moon is situated outside the hotel zone to the south end.

Enjoy your visit.

chicago
Level Contributor
292 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: hotel

Thank you .....so if Moon Palace is not right in Cancun, can you recommend a hotel that has a beautiful lagoon pool, swings at the bar and a swim up bar? I'm not asking for much lol!

7. Re: hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2013, 08:01
8. Re: hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2014, 05:17