We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Slices

canada
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Slices

Any update on Slices--open or closed

Cancun, Mexico
Level Contributor
3,613 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Slices

Just read on another Cancun Forum:

<<And it looks like Fat Tuesday's is back!!! Where Slices was.>>

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
14,108 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Slices

Whoa. Well, back in the day, Fat Tuesdays was quite the fun spot. Maybe this location will be better for them. I never minded Sluces, but ready to try Fat Tuesdays again!

Ohio
Level Contributor
533 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Slices

Was there a few weekends ago and its Fat Tuesdays and it appeared they have quite a row of margarita machines...

Boston
Level Contributor
3,117 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Slices

There's a major constructions going on all around the Slices location. Hoping to see this area coming alive again

Blairsville, Georgia
Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Slices

Just came home from Cancun. Fat Tuesday's did replace Slices. Also, Dos Equis Bar is closed and has been remodeled and is re-opening as La Vaquita. It looks like Terrasta Bar will close and re-open as a new club. One of my favorite restaurants closed, Choko's Y Terre and is a new restaurant. A lot of changes around town.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
14,108 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Slices

It's been a year or more since we've been in Cancun's Hotel Zone, but I think Choko Y Terre was closed then already. Change is hard, but I am excited to see something new. The old was fun, but who says the new won't be even more fun! I'm excited to check out the new Fat Tuesdays (we return in Feb) and relive some old college memories (actually, make some new ones, I guess).

7. Re: Slices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2014, 06:19