We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat Trips and other activities

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ORLANDO
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Boat Trips and other activities

Myself and my husband will be staying at Capri Riviera at PDC. It is our first visit. we like dophins, shopping and excursions, could you recommend any good places to go and see.

Ontario
Level Contributor
7,186 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat Trips and other activities

You might enjoy a day trip to Isla Mujeres. :-)

In a Little Cafe...
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
10,793 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat Trips and other activities

I'd highly recommend multiple visits and dining on Playa's Fifth Avenue, a day trip to Cozumel from PDC via ferry, a possible trip to Tulum & Xel Ha Eco Park combined, a visit to Xcaret including Night Show, and a host of others, including a possible visit to Cancun's Hotel Zone and Party Centro if interested.

Maya Ruins at Coba and Chichen Itza area also available and within a reasonable trip.

As to the Dolphins, you may find interest in the link below.

dolphindiscovery.com/mayan_riviera/riviera-m…

Bangor, Maine
Level Contributor
215 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boat Trips and other activities

Here a couple of tour operators from online-I have never used them, but you may find something you like. Like the previous poster noted, Isla Mujeres is a great day trip. Very nice Island with lots to do!

http://www.cancunandrivieramaya.com/

www.mycancuntours.com/tours/location.asp

In a Little Cafe...
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
10,793 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Boat Trips and other activities

As it's a first timer, the OP, they may want to head over to the PDC Forum also. ;-)

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g150812-i23-Playa_…

5. Re: Boat Trips and other activities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2013, 22:52
6. Re: Boat Trips and other activities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2014, 05:17