We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking with Palace Members

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Level Contributor
175 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Booking with Palace Members

My wife and I just booked airfare for a week in February and are interested in exploring options of booking a palace resort through a member. Could someone PM me and tell me what kind of specials or rates they may be offering February 4-11 (Tues - Tues)? Thanks for the assistance!

1. Re: Booking with Palace Members

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2013, 08:01
U.S.
Level Contributor
3,109 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking with Palace Members

I have been curious, for future info...

Does booking this way have to be one week at a time...

Or, can one book a number days less than a week?

Thanks!

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
1,621 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking with Palace Members

Typically our member rates are for 7 nights are more (or you will end up paying for 7 nights and staying less nights if you still want all the benefits).

Locust Grove...
Level Contributor
1,886 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking with Palace Members

Not all members can book individual days as it has to be in their contract.If you book less than 7 days, you don't get any of the numerous member benefits and it can sometimes be cheaper to book 7 days if you plan to stay only 6. Not all members have the same benefits. I have unlimited free golf but there were few of these memberships sold as well as individual days.

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Booking with Palace Members

I have free golf also and am able to book less than 7 days.

U.S.
Level Contributor
3,109 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Booking with Palace Members

Thanks! I am asking, because, on our budget, the least costly way to book, for us, is thru RCI, without the resort credits. It is like half the regular rates... the best I have seen, except for on limited promotion once, thru Priceline.... But, at the Palace resorts (unlike many other resorts thru RCI) they only do the full week, so it still adds up!

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
420 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Booking with Palace Members

I too would like some info for a trip to Beach Palace in the winter (feb- mar) if anyone can send me some information I would be very thankful.

Lancaster County, PA
Level Contributor
213 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Booking with Palace Members

Sure lance:)

Lancaster County, PA
Level Contributor
213 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Booking with Palace Members

Wishingonastar- Have you done some price comparing? I know someone that was planning to use RCI for a trip but till they paid the "all inclusive fee", which is all they had to pay, those fees ended up being higher then members rates. Especially when the perks were taken into account. I do know there are a couple different types of RCI vacations though, so that have just been her experience.

Like the other poster said yes you do need to book 7 nights to get the perks. Some members (myself included) have access to book stays for less then that, but not with all the perks included.

U.S.
Level Contributor
3,109 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Booking with Palace Members

Yes, for low season, one can do RCI for a week for about $300.00 per night. This is without the resort credit. So, basically, somebody on a budget, or who didn't think they would get a big advantage from the resort credits, can opt out of paying full price, in lieu of....

If we could do that for 4 or 5 nights... we would SO be there!

We didn't pull the trigger fast enough when Le Blanc offered a few rooms at this price for October, on Priceline / Booking. I don't know if that kind of offer will happen again!