We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive price at the Hard Rock Hotel

Los Cabos
Level Contributor
82 posts
1 review
Save Topic
All Inclusive price at the Hard Rock Hotel

Hi - We are looking to rent a timeshare week at the Hard Rock Hotel, and on their webpage it says that all-inclusive is mandatory. I doubt that it is included with the rental week, so I'm wondering what is the charge/day/person. Anyone know?

painesville ohio
Level Contributor
157 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Inclusive price at the Hard Rock Hotel

we always go through a palace member to book our week. the price he quotes is for AI. don't have to pay extra for food/drinks. his price is always cheaper than booking trough hard rock....

Leamington, Canada
Level Contributor
11 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All Inclusive price at the Hard Rock Hotel

Who do you book through I am currently working with a member how do you know they're legit ?

Leamington, Canada
Level Contributor
11 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All Inclusive price at the Hard Rock Hotel

Who do you book through I am currently working with a member how do you know they're legit ?

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All Inclusive price at the Hard Rock Hotel

I am a member and have sent dozens of people under my membership..................it's legit.

The cost of a day pass is $96.00 PP Per day.

Wellington, Florida
Level Contributor
1,824 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All Inclusive price at the Hard Rock Hotel

It is legit when you book through someone else's timeshare. They are selling you their week. It always pays to email the resort direct for charges - but it has previously been answered Bob. I sent you a personal message for additional help.

PS . I have no personal interest other than helping others find the best options.

6. Re: All Inclusive price at the Hard Rock Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 16 February 2014, 18:05
Edmonton, Alta.
Level Contributor
1,905 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: All Inclusive price at the Hard Rock Hotel

Price per day when you book through a member, will vary by the season. Membership price changes usually go from Jan to end of April, May until the end of Aug, Aug until Christmas week. Christmas week is the most expensive. The Fall period is the cheapest. So if a member gives you a price without dates, they are usually quoting low season pricing.

Most membership referrals must book a minimum of 7 nights. There is an advantage program to book between 3-6 nights through a member, but those rates are often higher than a travel agent pricing. Minimum nights a member or a person booking through a member is 3 nights.

8. Re: All Inclusive price at the Hard Rock Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2014, 12:50
Arlington Hts, IL
Level Contributor
399 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: All Inclusive price at the Hard Rock Hotel

What you will do is have the member make your reservation with the hotel under your name using their member number. You will pay the hotel directly on their 800 number. That is how you know it's legit. Do not pay the member. You will be getting the member rate. It's a good deal.

Edmonton, Alta.
Level Contributor
1,905 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: All Inclusive price at the Hard Rock Hotel

The member contacts member services to initiate the booking and then member services will contact the referred person-usually by phone. And yes, payment is made directly to Palace resorts.