We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Poll..Best ROMANTIC Restaurant in Cancun (Oceanfront ?)

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
27 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Poll..Best ROMANTIC Restaurant in Cancun (Oceanfront ?)

Need input guys. Best Spa Deal too. Thanx.

In a Little Cafe...
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
10,791 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Poll..Best ROMANTIC Restaurant in Cancun (Oceanfront ?)

In the Hotel Zone;

Paloma Bonita -Ocean Front - Mexican- Paloma Bonita

Laguna Grill - Lagoon -Seafood/Steaks/ Asian Fusion

La Dolce Vita - Lagoon- Italian

In the Hotel Zone, you wouldn't go wrong with any of the above, depending on favored cuisine. Laguna Grill edges out the other two IMHO, all things being equal.

Burnley...
Level Contributor
79 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Poll..Best ROMANTIC Restaurant in Cancun (Oceanfront ?)

Laguna Grill, was there in May food was excellent and the restaurant itself is gorgeous! ask to be seated on the terrace and watch the sun go down - you might see a crocodile too!! Have a look at this www dot lagunagrill dot com dot mx / intro dot hml

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
11,842 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Poll..Best ROMANTIC Restaurant in Cancun (Oceanfront ?)

Hmmmm....the deck at Puerto Madera and also at Lorenzillos. For non-waterfront, the garden at La Habichuela.

Spa deals? I don't know that deals exist but a gorgeous spa with wonderful massages is at the Royal Sands.

Cheryl

kansas city
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Poll..Best ROMANTIC Restaurant in Cancun (Oceanfront ?)

Lahabichuela in the garden!!!

Virginia Beach...
Level Contributor
141 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Poll..Best ROMANTIC Restaurant in Cancun (Oceanfront ?)

I wouldn't vote for Lorenzillo's , we were there last thursday. VERY EXPENSIVE .... FOOD was OKAY.

Des Moines, Iowa
Level Contributor
25 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Poll..Best ROMANTIC Restaurant in Cancun (Oceanfront ?)

I loved Lorenzillo's. We sat out over the water and you can watch the sunset. They gave my mother and I roses when we were seated and I had the best stone crab claws ever. I will be back next year!

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
154 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Poll..Best ROMANTIC Restaurant in Cancun (Oceanfront ?)

suddenlysingle - The Spa at the Hilton was offering discounts for their reopening. if you upgraded from a 50 minute to an 80 minute, they discounted from 1840 pesos down to 1140 pesos. Also they gave us a $50 USD discount on any one massage.

Kentucky
Level Contributor
2,136 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Poll..Best ROMANTIC Restaurant in Cancun (Oceanfront ?)

Kiersyn, those are some pretty good discounts. I might try out Luz and her deep tissue massage. Only 4 more days, can that be right? Yikes- I have a lot to do in 4 days time. Usually, the night before our trip- everything goes out the window, no more worrying about what won't get done, etc., etc. I just kept thinking it was a week away, but 4 days is a lot less than a week!

I wish we could escape for 12 whole days. 7 will have to do for now...

9. Re: Poll..Best ROMANTIC Restaurant in Cancun (Oceanfront ?)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 17:19