We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Priority Pass Lounges at Cancun Airport

London, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Priority Pass Lounges at Cancun Airport

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience of the lounges at Cancun airport?

I see there are 2 lounges available to Priority Pass holders at the airport, the Mera lounge in terminal 2, and the Business lounge in terminal 3. However, the info for them says that the opening hours for both lounges are "08:00 - 12:00 & 15:00 - 21:00 daily. Cardholders will not be admitted to the Lounge outside these hours." ?? This seems odd, does anybody know if this is still the case? Our return flight is at 4pm so I am guessing we would want access to the lounges after midday and before 3pm, is it really correct that they will both be closed at this time in the middle of the day?

Thanks,

Sam.

Best Seller
Tulum Ruins, Reef Snorkeling Plus...
134 reviews
from US$109.00*
Best Seller
Viator Exclusive: Early Access to...
1,054 reviews
from US$97.33*
Best Seller
Chichen Itza Day Trip from Cancun
1,380 reviews
from US$64.50*
Best Seller
Chichen Itza Tour and Cenote Swimming...
158 reviews
from US$49.00*
Hancock, New...
Level Contributor
2,201 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Priority Pass Lounges at Cancun Airport

We've used them. They're reasonably nice (and far nicer than trying to sit outside), but can get very crowded since they're small and are also used by some European airlines. I don't recall facing any time restrictions.

2. Re: Priority Pass Lounges at Cancun Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2014, 05:18