We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I used Canada Transfers

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sugar Land, Texas
Level Contributor
2,620 posts
196 reviews
Save Topic
I used Canada Transfers

on this trip and thought they were great. Very nice van, so quick to get out of the airport, MUCH faster than USA. The cool washcloth and bottled water were a nice touch as well. The driver was very personable and played great 80"s music on the way to the resort. The return driver was 10 minutes lat for pick-up, but we had lots of time. I will definitely use them next time. I liked having my name on a sign as we let the terminal. Much easier to locate.

Page, Arizona
Level Contributor
592 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: I used Canada Transfers

Good to know! Were they easy to book with?

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
1,396 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I used Canada Transfers

I thoroughly recommend them too, Peaches! I just wrote about them on another post. Used them a couple of weeks ago for transfers from and to the airport - after using USA Transfers many times. They were prompt, efficient, safe and cheaper:):). Agree with all you said, plus I pre-ordered beers and paid for them on arrival. Transfers I paid by PayPal beforehand. Mags

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
1,396 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I used Canada Transfers

Very easy to book with. Almost immediate response.

Hartford...
Level Contributor
409 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I used Canada Transfers

just back from our trip. we also used them to and from airport and for a transfer between hotels as well. we booked online. emailed them last minute because we were ready to leave the first hotel early, and they responded promptly, & sent someone early! will use them again. will post an excellent review of them soon....

Sugar Land, Texas
Level Contributor
2,620 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I used Canada Transfers

I booked online. Easy as pie!

Orange County...
Level Contributor
7,961 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I used Canada Transfers

I liked them too!

7. Re: I used Canada Transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2014, 05:19