We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live Aqua - Aqua Club King room

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Denver
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
Live Aqua - Aqua Club King room

Do the Aqua Club King rooms have a bathroom door? I was going to upgrade to the suite but to be honest I didn't care for the cheesy sheer curtain as the "bathroom door". Didn't seem very private.

Lastly are the balconies big enough to sit out with a drink and enjoy the ocean view? Thanks.

Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
Level Contributor
5,410 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Live Aqua - Aqua Club King room

I wouldn't even upgrade to the Aqua Club King room, I would just book a regular King room. The Aqua Club isn't anything to write home about and the difference in cost isn't worth it. The suites come with two very large rooms as well as a daily foot massage and cabana. They are worth the upgrade. You can sit out on the balconies and there are chairs.

Denver
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Live Aqua - Aqua Club King room

Thanks. I'm not sure we really need all of the room of a suite and as I said I didn't care for the open bathroom concept. So, I'm just trying to figure out if the Aqua Club King room has a bathroom door (private) and the balcony is big enough to sit out on and enjoy the ocean view.

Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
Level Contributor
5,410 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Live Aqua - Aqua Club King room

Yes it has a bathroom door and yes you can sit out on the balcony.

Denver
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Live Aqua - Aqua Club King room

Thanks nevera :-)

5. Re: Live Aqua - Aqua Club King room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2014, 06:18