We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How many days for you???

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
6,628 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
How many days for you???

We are 23 days away from our stay at STV and I'm getting excited! Gotta start thinking about what I am packing- more like what I am NOT packing- since we have decided to do carry on only for our 4 night trip. *scared*

Kent
Level Contributor
6,736 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How many days for you???

think it's 54 days, going 25th nov with a suitcase each, could prob manage for 4 days with hand luggage, just have to be really strict

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
6 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How many days for you???

Not going til December... I find shoes take up the most space in a suitcase so am wearing sneakers on the plane and am only bringing one other pr of shoes plus flip flops in the carry-on size suitcase.

Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
70 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How many days for you???

44 days until we arrive at the Riu Caribe. Time to start checking that I can still fit into my shirts. Haha

Erie, Colorado
Level Contributor
121 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How many days for you???

52 days til allegro playacar.......already stressing about packing for 5 people for 7 days since I really don't want to pay for checked luggage.....ugh!

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,112 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: How many days for you???

9 days for us!! lets hope that the "tropical low pressure" is long gone before Oct 11 !!!. I really don't know about traveling with just carryons!!! I think it would work very well at Hedo II in Jamaica, but I ain't sure about Cancun!!!

Edited: 02 October 2013, 22:39
Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,517 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How many days for you???

15 days for us...carry on only.( already packed...mostly) ...going to Now Saphirre...uneasy about ocean condition...but can't wait!

We heard entertainment personel are awesome and the walkable beach BEAUTIFUL!! We may go spend the day at the Tulum beach!

Thanks DDcile5

Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
Level Contributor
5,462 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: How many days for you???

12 days for us! Woo Hoo -- much needed. Staying at Le Blanc.

Bangor, Maine
Level Contributor
215 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: How many days for you???

57 days to Paradisus Cancun.............and I need it!!!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
313 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: How many days for you???

56 days for us going to STV. I'm so excited about it!

CHESHIRE, ENGLAND
Level Contributor
204 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: How many days for you???

7 days for me!!! staying at Iberostar Cancun, so excited as i have never been before but always wanted to go!