We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best resort for 35 to 45 yr old group?

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
35 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Best resort for 35 to 45 yr old group?

We will be traveling the week of the 16th in February, there will probably be about 10 to 15 people between the ages of 35 to 45. Looking for a resort with good food, nightlife, entertainment around the pool/beach during the day, outside bar/dining. We wouldn't mind a resort where we can go to other resorts. Prefer no dinner reservations. Looking at a cost of $1200 to $1500 (includes flight).

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
5,912 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best resort for 35 to 45 yr old group?

Golden p

Iowa
Level Contributor
3,341 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best resort for 35 to 45 yr old group?

Is that cost per person with flights and how many nights were you thinking? I would start with pricing secrets silversands.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
16,772 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best resort for 35 to 45 yr old group?

I also think you should do a price check on a search site like kayak (expedia, travelocity, orbitz, etc.) and see what falls into your budget range. I'd second Golden Parnassus, if it fits.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
7,539 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best resort for 35 to 45 yr old group?

The Golden Parnassus is a very nice budget AO, but there has been a lot of bumping during high season. I personally wouldn't take the chance with your large group unless you could somehow contact them ahead of time and get verification ((which I doubt could be done) that you would not be bumped. You wouldn't want half your friends at one resort and the other at their sister resort (which is not adult only).

5. Re: Best resort for 35 to 45 yr old group?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2014, 05:17