We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best All Inclusive for kids 8 and 14

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Angleton, Texas
Level Contributor
2,130 posts
133 reviews
Save Topic
Best All Inclusive for kids 8 and 14

Have been doing research on best all inclusive to take son and daughter to. Have been to Dreams and wasnt impressed too much by it. Have been many times to Adult AI so we know where to go for them but have a hard time finding eveything we want with the kids. Was thinking Beach Palace, but have seen some bad reviews lately. Not sure where else to look.

Eden Prairie, MN
Level Contributor
138 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best All Inclusive for kids 8 and 14

If you're up for going a little south-Iberostar and barcelo are both phenomenal !!

Angleton, Texas
Level Contributor
2,130 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best All Inclusive for kids 8 and 14

Thank you! I will look into these.

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
6,558 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best All Inclusive for kids 8 and 14

Moon Palace is another one to look into. I also agree with Iberostar and Barcelo :)

NY
Level Contributor
1,897 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best All Inclusive for kids 8 and 14

We are taking our kids (8, 10) to the Iberostar Lindo (five resorts at complex) on recommendations from people on tripadvisor (who have been helpful). I have been reading reviews daily and it seems like it meets all those needs and we are very excited. Take a look.. there are five resorts on complex, about 30 minutes from Cancun Airport. Grand is adults only, Maya and Lindo share facilities but have a few differences and Del Mar and Beach share facilities. Check them out..

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
5,793 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best All Inclusive for kids 8 and 14

I would not let reviews at beach p Discourage you from going there. A nice place, Just kinda quiet.

Look at gran caribe real, very good for kids or Families. Another step down is great parnassus.

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
5,793 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best All Inclusive for kids 8 and 14

Also look at hard rock, high energy compared to bp.

7. Re: Best All Inclusive for kids 8 and 14

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 15 October 2013, 01:57
Edited: 15 October 2013, 01:57
Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
5,793 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best All Inclusive for kids 8 and 14

I just went thru 4 pages of reviews. There were only 2 that were not perfect. . They refer. to tips being included, whining about a lagoon view room, watered down drinks, etc... . . . If you can afford to stay at a high class place like that and not throw a few bucks to the servers. I call that bad carma. Some people are never happy.

The other one on page 2, is a fake review... Planted most likely by a competing hotel chain. This happens at every resort. That person only has 1 review and no input on the forum, EVER.. So, throw that one out. I would not hesitate to stat there.

I hope this helps you

Angleton, Texas
Level Contributor
2,130 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best All Inclusive for kids 8 and 14

Thank you to everyone!

San Antonio, Texas
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor