We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live from the Sun Palace

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Binghamton, New York
Level Contributor
53 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Live from the Sun Palace

So far we don't have any complaints. Almost all of the staff want to make you happy. I have had only 2 hours of sleep so I'll reserve any real judgment after a good night's sleep. If you have any questions ask away!

Halifax, Canada
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Puerto Aventuras, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
5,770 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Live from the Sun Palace

Have a wonderful holiday. The staff here are amazing!!! Enjoy every minute!!!

glas scotland
Level Contributor
870 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Live from the Sun Palace

How is the new restaurant coming on I think it is down by the small pool.

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Live from the Sun Palace

Have a great vacation.

Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Live from the Sun Palace

I plan on making a trip out there the second week of November and staying at sun palace. Are there water activities (snorkeling, parasailing, jet skiing, etc.) available? Or any other types activities other than watching shows all night? I love cancun for its relaxing beaches, but I also like a little adventure on my trip. I'm hoping that sun palace will offer fun things to do while out there. Also, how's the weather? Hope you enjoy your trip!

5. Re: Live from the Sun Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2014, 06:21