We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Young Party Resort in Cancun

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best Young Party Resort in Cancun

Travelling to cancun the first week of may next year. 4 guys in our mid 20's looking for a resort that has a young crowd and has a party atmosphere. The bigger the party the better. I have heard that oasis is a huge party but am also hearing the riu's may be as well. I'm looking for any information you may have to help us choose the resort for a party.

Thanks

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,160 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Young Party Resort in Cancun

Non-Stop Party = Oasis

Ottawa, Canada
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Young Party Resort in Cancun

Agreed. Oasis/ Grand Oasis is the spot to be for a younger crowd. Everyone heads downtown to the clubs at night time no matter what resort you're on. But the pool at the oasis is always a happening spot. Loud Music, lots of drinking, and a bunch of party games hosted by the entertainment team. If you decide you want a quiet relaxing day you can goto one of the other pools on the resort or hang out on the beach.

Halifax, Canada
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Puerto Aventuras, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
5,989 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Young Party Resort in Cancun

The Riu Cancun has become a bit of a party place too but not as much as the Oasis for sure. Plus the Riu Cancun will be shut down then for renovations I believe. The other Riu hotels are not party places. If partying is more impt than good food and rooms go to the Oasis.

4. Re: Best Young Party Resort in Cancun

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 November 2014, 04:16