We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive with delicious cocktails

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tacoma, Washington...
Level Contributor
41 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
All inclusive with delicious cocktails

Can anyone recommend a resort that doesn't serve drinks made with the horrible syrupy fake juices? I've stayed at the Riu Cancun, Iberostar Cancun, and Riu Palace Tropical Bay, and they all were the same when it comes to cocktails. There were no normal mixers, And I don't care for soda pop in my cocktails. I just want to be able to get normal mixed drinks like I could get from a bar at home.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
253 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All inclusive with delicious cocktails

I've read that Sandos Cancun uses real fruit as a mix in some of their cocktails. It would be best to contact them or someone who has been to this resort to find out more (and than please do report back here!).

The few resorts in Mexico where I have ordered mixed drinks, have been nothing to write home about..

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
3,732 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All inclusive with delicious cocktails

Do you mean like cranberry / orange / grapefruit juice etc?

West Chester, PA
Level Contributor
4,090 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All inclusive with delicious cocktails

LeBlanc. One of my favorite things there was the fresh fruit martinis. Hard to find places with good cocktails, I completely agree.

Page, Arizona
Level Contributor
592 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: All inclusive with delicious cocktails

Michelle- what were your favorite fresh fruit martini flavors? These are at BlancStage, right?

America, The...
Level Contributor
7,418 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All inclusive with delicious cocktails

Agree about Le Blanc and they also made fabulous mojitos.

West Chester, PA
Level Contributor
4,090 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: All inclusive with delicious cocktails

Yes they are at LeBlanc stage. I tried pear, plum, and peach and all 3 were great and not sickening sweet! I couldn't choose a favorite, really enjoyed all 3.

That's right RM - how could I forget those mojitos?? They were fantastic too.

Boardman, Ohio
Level Contributor
7,414 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: All inclusive with delicious cocktails

Believe it or not, at the Great Parnassus,I had many Banana Daqus made with real, fresh bananas. They were great....

Tacoma, Washington...
Level Contributor
41 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: All inclusive with delicious cocktails

Thanks, guys. Unfortunately, LeBlanc isn't within our budget :( We are trying to find something for around $4,000 for 10 days for the two of us, including air. In addition to yummy drinks, we want someplace with entertainment both poolside and evening shows. And someplace that's not a spring break scene. I guess I'll have to forgoe delicious cocktails

Tacoma, Washington...
Level Contributor
41 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: All inclusive with delicious cocktails

Yes, or even normal drinks like Mai tai, whiskey sour, tequila sunrise etc. I figured that if they ateast had real juice, it would be a step up from syrup

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
3,732 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: All inclusive with delicious cocktails

I had 'real' cocktails at both the Royal Suites and Excellence PM