We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yoga at Beach Palace ?

Spokane
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Yoga at Beach Palace ?

We are just getting ready to book our vacation for the first week in February. The two times we have been at Beach Palace before we really enjoyed the Yoga class by Nancy at the pool every morning at 9 am. Our understanding is that Nancy left. Has anybody been to Beach Palace in the last few weeks and could tell us if they are still having Yoga as an activity every day ? It was one of the things we really appreciated about Beach Palace and might choose another resort if the don't have it any more! Thanks!

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
14 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yoga at Beach Palace ?

@Spokanetraveler32 greetings from across the state in Seattle :) I just got back from a week long vacation at Beach Palace and do believe Nancy is no longer around as the entertainment staff there every morning consisted of two young men and a young lady (don't remember her name, but I do know that it wasn't Nancy).

I don't believe the class they do at 9am anymore is yoga... they did put the mats out every morning in front of the main pool, but it was announced as, "morning stretching" and not yoga.. so my guess is that it's not exactly the same thing as it was.

Spokane
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Yoga at Beach Palace ?

Thanks so much for the reply. I hope they are just in transition with staff and will consider adding a class. We have been cold here this week in Spokane!

3. Re: Yoga at Beach Palace ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 November 2014, 06:19