We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

young, single, fun-seeking

Sudbury, Canada
5 posts
Save Topic
young, single, fun-seeking

I'm 22 yrs old planning a trip for myself alone. I'd like to pick a place that is singles friendly where I can perhaps find a companion for the trip. But also keeping in mind my young age I like to club, drink, and have fun. Basically I'm seeking suggestions for a great middle-ground between a clean/classy establishment, that is also fun and singles/adult friendly :) any suggestions would be much appreciated !!

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,160 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: young, single, fun-seeking

First, I think one of the reasons for lack of responses is the "companion" comment. Yes, you will meet people in Cancun and have a lot of fun, but if you advertise that first - you may end up disappointed. A lot resorts can fit your description, but you offer the reader no budget or needs in your post. Offhand, for something middle of the road with a mix of couples, families, groups of friends, and solos - look at Riu Cancun, which is all-inclusive. If all you want to do is party all day and all night, and the room (bed) or resort condition is of no value - then try Oasis Cancun.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
2,750 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: young, single, fun-seeking

If you want something better than the Oasis, look at RIU Cancun, or Temptations.

3. Re: young, single, fun-seeking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 November 2014, 05:16