We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
St Helens, United...
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Taxi to moon palace

Hi

I'm just wondering what's cheaper... to pre book a transfer online or just jump a taxi from Cancun Airport to the Moon Palace? I found a private transfer for £15 each way which is about $25, does anyone know how much a taxi would cost on the day?

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks x

Va
Level Contributor
11,266 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi to moon palace

Stick with the private transfer. Taxi would be a lot more.

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
44,681 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi to moon palace

Really no normal city taxis but you can get car service. I believe the official airport transfer company is still Yellow Transfer and they charge 40 dollars to Moon Palace for up to 4 people. I never use private transfer but use shared vans and Yellow offers this to Moon Palace for 18 dollars per person.

3. Re: Taxi to moon palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2014, 06:18