We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cancun weather December 14th - 21st?

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
St Helens, United...
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cancun weather December 14th - 21st?

Hi

I am going to cancun on December 14th - 21st, I was hoping someone who is either there at the moment or has just come back can tell me what the weather is like? Will I need to cover-up in the evenings?

Thank x

Ohio
Level Contributor
44 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cancun weather December 14th - 21st?

Not exactly sure what the weather will be (I did a search and it looks like you will have temps of low 80's during the day) Go to the website 'world wide weather online' and it shows you the temps for the dates you are going. I would DEFINITELY bring some warmer clothes for the evening, I was there 2 years ago in February and wish I had brought a few long sleeve shirts) I was shocked because in all my trips to Mexico I never needed long sleeves, but be sure to prepare for the evenings. Have a great time!!

Kansas City...
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
5,941 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cancun weather December 14th - 21st?

There are live web cams...here is one, the current weather looks great..

www.webcamsdemexico.com/webcam-cancun.html

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
5,912 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cancun weather December 14th - 21st?

Here are the statistics

www.cancun-discounts.com/cancun-weather.htm

Wisconsin Dells...
Level Contributor
5,305 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cancun weather December 14th - 21st?

Arrived yesterday and the weather is high of 84F partly sunnyf and lows in 70's at night. Nice breeze off the caribbean.

Orange County
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cancun weather December 14th - 21st?

I'll be there the same dates as you and it looks like there is rain in the forecast most days now. Hoping that if it does rain it is not constant.

Seattle
Level Contributor
42 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cancun weather December 14th - 21st?

I will be there the same dates and am seeing mixed reports. Crossing my fingers for good weather.

St Helens, United...
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Cancun weather December 14th - 21st?

Yes I saw similar reports, I hope the rain isn't constant on the days it does rain. I'm praying for some good weather!

8. Re: Cancun weather December 14th - 21st?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 December 2014, 05:17