We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommend a driver, please!

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
chicago
Level Contributor
69 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Recommend a driver, please!

Hello, we would like to hire a driver who for one day could drive us from cancun hotel zone to tulum, azumal for snorkeling and maybe stop for quick lunch. Please share if you know and used someone for these services? English speaking. Also, how much approx does this service cost? Thanks!

Bowmanville, Canada
Level Contributor
1,862 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Recommend a driver, please!

I used www.DreamDays.com last week and they were fantastic! I used them for a VIP airport transfer as well!

London, United...
Level Contributor
51 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Recommend a driver, please!

Cancunmole, can I bother you with the name of the driver as well please?

Cheers!

California
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Recommend a driver, please!

I would like the name, as well.

Cancun, Mexico
Level Contributor
3,613 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: Recommend a driver, please!

If anyone else would like the name, please send me a PM since I don't always see this thread when it surfaces.

I think that I've responded to all who have asked, some even twice!

Edited: 02 January 2014, 22:05
Caddo Mills, Texas
Level Contributor
6 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Recommend a driver, please!

Hello,

Do you have the name and number of the driver in Cancun? We are staying in Cancun but would like to go to Playa/Cozumel as well .

Thanks!

Cancun, Mexico
Level Contributor
3,613 posts
Save Reply
26. Re: Recommend a driver, please!

Sent via PM.

Dobbs Ferry, New...
Level Contributor
92 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Recommend a driver, please!

We hire someone every year to do various tours the way we want & just always ask the concierge at the hotel! We have never had a problem as it is usually some relation to the concierge...we negotiate a price based on where we are going & how long the trip is!! Only 10 more days until we are back in paradise!!! Can't wait!!!

28. Re: Recommend a driver, please!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2015, 05:29