We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live Aqua - December 2013

Florence
Level Contributor
5 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Live Aqua - December 2013

Reservations & Dress Code: Traveling 12/21-12/26/13

I've seen some talk about making reservations WEEKS in advance before traveling? also, I haven't read or seen any talk about a dress code... we like to dress up for dinner anyway but, just want to be sure we pack all that we need.....

See you soon, Santa! (are there floats for the swim up pool?)

U.S.
Level Contributor
2,111 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Live Aqua - December 2013

when we stayed at live aqua no reservations were ever needed to eat anywhere. Has this changed?

Florence
Level Contributor
5 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Live Aqua - December 2013

I've never been - I'm asking due to the holidays... would like Christmas dinner to be really nice and not get bumped to a hot dog cart - Lol....

North Carolina
Level Contributor
5,218 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Live Aqua - December 2013

No reservations

No floaties

No dress code , we bought nice clothes and sat next to people in wife beaters and bathing suits..

San Diego...
Level Contributor
107 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Live Aqua - December 2013

No reservations are needed, unless you eat at the steak and lobster restaurant that is not part of the all-inclusive.

Some restaurants require men to wear long pants (jeans, khakis). MB comes to mind. How strictly they enforce this just depends. But if you like to dress up, then you shouldn't have a problem at all.

West Chester, PA
Level Contributor
4,165 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Live Aqua - December 2013

I think the new one that opened outside, Secret Garden, might also require reservations.

Hartford...
Level Contributor
409 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Live Aqua - December 2013

about how much does it cost for the steak & lobster dinner? do they have other items on the menu (not that i would order anything else lol- just curious)? has anyone here been there..if so do you think it is worth it? sorry for all the questions! thanks!

West Chester, PA
Level Contributor
4,165 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Live Aqua - December 2013

It is $60 per person and yes, we thought worth it and ended up going twice. I had major qualms about paying for dinner at an AI but we did enjoy it. When we were there, it was lobster, steak, and various cuts of beef. They had veal chops too.

ETA: they had kabobs with various dipping sauces for appetizers but we tried to save room for the main course.

Edited: 10 December 2013, 18:11
Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
7 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Live Aqua - December 2013

There is a dress code for at least 2 of the restaurants but it's not strict - no flipflops and men have to wear long pants.

The Steak and Lobster thing was great and you'd definitely pay that much or more in the states - I thought it was worth it.

9. Re: Live Aqua - December 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 December 2014, 06:18