We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Le Blanc Spa Resort

NJ
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Topic
Le Blanc Spa Resort

Does anyone know if the 2 person Jacuzzi in the Presidential Suite in Le Blanc Spa Resort is inside the room or on the balcony?

West Chester, PA
Level Contributor
4,103 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Le Blanc Spa Resort

It's in the room according to the pics I've seen.

NJ
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Le Blanc Spa Resort

That's what I thought too but after asking the same question to the resort, I'm not so sure. This was the response I received:

First of all thank you for choosing Le Blanc Spa Resort as host of your upcoming holiday.

Regarding the information requested, please know our Royal Presidential Suites are located at the highest floor; they are featured with one separate bedroom which offers a king bed, two balconies with lounge chairs and the whirlpool to enjoy the stunning view of the Caribbean Sea. The suite is composed with a living room associated with a dining room.

I hope this information may be of your use and remain at your disposal for any further assistance.

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Riviera Maya, Negril
Level Contributor
16,067 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Le Blanc Spa Resort

The jacuzzi tubs in many of the rooms offer a stunning view of the ocean from inside as they are located next to the sliding glass doors. I love enjoying an aromatherapy bath and enjoying the view.

NJ
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Le Blanc Spa Resort

Awesome! Thank you.

5. Re: Le Blanc Spa Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2014, 05:18