We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spring Break 2014

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Aberdeen, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Spring Break 2014

PARTY ANIMALS:::

a bunch of guys coming to Cancun for spring break.

Where is the best hotel/resort in Cancun to go wild? What can you advise?

Branford...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
7,066 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spring Break 2014

The Oasis Cancun has been the most popular hotel for yeeaaarrrrsssss ! ! !

Also check studentcity.com for packages and party dates

studentcity.com/college/spring-break-cancun

Aberdeen, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Spring Break 2014

Yeah, I was on the student city website a few times but all their deals seem to show only US and surrounding areas. We are coming from the UK

PA
Level Contributor
1,892 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Spring Break 2014

Never been to Oasis...But I stay at Royal Islander, just a short walk down the beach..If I were in my partying days, this is where I'd be.....63 now....Partied out!!!!

But it's fun to check out all the gorgeous babes on that beach while strolling...Oh Yeah!!!

Halifax, Canada
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Puerto Aventuras, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
5,732 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spring Break 2014

The Oasis is the party place....as long as that is your main goal...food and rooms not so great but pools, beach and partying really great! The Riu Cancun is near all of the clubs....lots of fun with better food etc. There will be families there as well.

5. Re: Spring Break 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2014, 20:24
Toronto, Canada
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Spring Break 2014

you might want to check out Hard Rock Cancun. We are Palace Elite members and can answer any questions you may have

7. Re: Spring Break 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2015, 06:19