We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palace Resorts Exchanges

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
297 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Palace Resorts Exchanges

When you are staying at one resort but visiting at another do you need to make a reservation and do you need to bring towels?

Lancaster County, PA
Level Contributor
213 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Palace Resorts Exchanges

No you do not need to make a reservation or bring towels, just go and enjoy. They will have towels there for your use. Which resort are you staying at? If Moon, Sun or Beach there is trans that goes daily between those tree. You need to find out the time they come and go and its suggested to be int he lobby about 20 min before the scheduled departure. I think Beach's shuttle leaves at 11 and 1. If you go to Moon on the 11 then you come back at 5pm. If you go on the 1pm then you come back at 7 pm. I hope thats helpful. The only one you can't visit is Le Blanc unless you are staying there or buy a day pass:)

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Palace Resorts Exchanges

I believe the shuttle leaves at 10 or 11:00 AM and comes back at 5:00 PM.

Edmonton, Alta.
Level Contributor
1,787 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Palace Resorts Exchanges

Make sure to get a ticket for your shuttle -I haven't done the shutttle between Moon & Beach, but heard there can be quite a line up of people for it. Between Beach & Sun(adults only), you can take the local bus. It is about 10 pesos pp. each way. There is no exchange between Le Blanc & Palace.(If you stay at Le Blanc you can visit the other Palace's, but not the other way around) Between Playacar, Cozumel and the Palace's in Cancun, you have to pay for your own transportation between the resorts. Your wristband is your ticket to get into each resort.

4. Re: Palace Resorts Exchanges

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 December 2014, 05:17